Worcester Civil Litigation Lawyers
RJA has extensive trial experience in civil and appellate trial courts throughout Massachusetts.
Our firm is able to address a wide range of legal needs. We invite you to schedule an initial consultation regarding any legal matter involving:
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Our auto accident lawyers represent people who have suffered serious injuries and families who have lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence in a car crash, truck collision, motorcycle accident, or pedestrian accident. Learn more about auto accident claims link to motor vehicle information center.
- Other Types of Personal Injury: Our experienced personal injury lawyers also represent injury claims for slip and fall and trip and fall accidents, dog and animal bites, industrial accidents and construction site accidents caused by the negligence of others, and product liability cases.
We fight for the rights of employees in employment law cases involving:
- Breach of employment contract
- Wage and hour disputes
- Harassment and/or discrimination because of age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, or pregnancy status
- Wrongful termination or retaliation
Our business lawyers provide corporate counsel on a wide variety of business law matters, including contract law, legal and financial transactions, concerns regarding the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), banking law, and foreclosures.
Administrative Law and Police Defense
We represent clients with legal issues involving administrative rules and regulations, procedures for government agencies, and the enforcement powers of government entities, including the defense of police officers on police misconduct charges.
We serve the communities of Shrewsbury, Marlborough, Northborough, Westborough, Leominster, Fitchburg, Clinton, Auburn, Oxford, Spencer, Boylston, Holden, Paxton, Ware, Worcester, Millbury, Grafton, Rutland, Sutton, Webster, Sterling, Lancaster, West Boylston, Leicester, Hudson, Charlton, Southbridge, Bolton, Barre, Hubbardston, Sturbridge, Brimfield, Princeton, Gardner, Milford, Uxbridge, Upton, Lunenberg, Ashburnham, Northbridge, Ashby, Harvard, Westminster, Winchendon, Dudley, and Brookfield.