Worcester Trial Lawyers for Civil and Criminal Cases
With four skilled and experienced lawyers, our firm is able to address a wide range of legal needs. We invite you to review the information provided on this Web site and to contact our Worcester law firm to schedule an initial consultation regarding any of the following legal matters:
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Our auto accident lawyers represent people who have suffered serious injuries and families who have lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence in a car crash, truck collision, motorcycle accident, or pedestrian accident. Learn more about auto accident claims link to motor vehicle information center.
- Other Types of Personal Injury: Our experienced personal injury lawyers also represent injury claims for slip and fall and trip and fall accidents, dog and animal bites, industrial accidents and construction site accidents caused by the negligence of others, and product liability cases.
We fight for the rights of employees in employment law cases involving:
- Breach of employment contract
- Wage and hour disputes
- Harassment and/or discrimination because of age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, or pregnancy status
- Wrongful termination or retaliation
Our Worcester criminal defense lawyers have extensive trial experience defending felony and misdemeanor charges, from OUI / DWI cases to violent crimes, white collar crimes to public corruption charges.
Our business lawyers provide corporate counsel on a wide variety of business law matters, including contract law, legal and financial transactions, concerns regarding the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), banking law, and foreclosures.
We represent clients with legal issues involving administrative rules and regulations, procedures for government agencies, and the enforcement powers of government entities, including the defense of police officers on police misconduct charges.
We represent individuals in a variety of family law matters including legal separation and divorce, property division and spousal support, child custody and visitation, child support and child support enforcement.
Contact our law office for legal help with the purchase and sale of a home or residential property.
Wills and Probate
Our attorneys can assist you in drafting basic wills, trusts, and simple estate planning tools, as well as with administration of estates and help through the process of probating a Massachusetts estate.
To speak with an experienced Central Massachusetts car accident attorney or appeals lawyer, contact the law firm of Reardon, Joyce & Akerson, PC, at our Worcester office today and we will make time for you to discuss your concern with us.
The Worcester trial lawyers at our law firm represents clients in business law, employment law, family law, divorce, personal injury, and police defense. We serve the communities of Shrewsbury, Marlborough, Northborough, Westborough, Leominster, Fitchburg, Clinton, Auburn, Oxford, Spencer, Boylston, Holden, Paxton, Ware, Worcester, Millbury, Grafton, Rutland, Sutton, Webster, Sterling, Lancaster, West Boylston, Leicester, Hudson, Charlton, Southbridge, Bolton, Barre, Hubbardston, Sturbridge, Brimfield, Princeton, Gardner, Milford, Uxbridge, Upton, Lunenberg, Ashburnham, Northbridge, Ashby, Harvard, Westminster, Winchendon, Dudley, and Brookfield.